Sunday, September 21, 2014

1914, 1948 and 1968 FIAT - random mini car show

This morning I set out on my way to the German Autofest (report coming soon) and as I was driving through Kingston, an old FIAT caught my eye. I pulled into the carpark in Telopea Way, and saw three old FIAT's. The FIAT owners were deep into conversation, so I couldn't ask them why they had three FIAT's in a carpark, on a Sunday morning. Still, here they are for us all to enjoy. 

They are a 1968, a 1948 and a 1914 (yeah, that's right 100 years old) trio. 

 
 
1968 FIAT
1948 FIAT
 
 



 1914 FIAT

If you like this blog then bookmark the site, and also visit the Facebook page 'On Four Wheels' for more frequent updates. 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the list. it’s really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you now the different between a bad and a good post? I do now after reading yours. Most poeple post just to fill in there site but yours is good. Do you have a twitter account that i can follow? https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-salve/

    ReplyDelete